Built in the late Yuan Dynasty and early of Ming Dynasty, Da Wei Geng Mosque is located 20 kilometers north of Dali. There are approximately 250 families and 1,500 villagers living here. Covering an area of 3,156 square meters, the whole mosque has a consistent style that emphasizes the feature of simple and elegance. The mosque was greatly damaged in 1872, rebuilt in 1919, then expanded in 1978 and reconstructed again in 1990. With the capacity of 1,200 people for prayers, the mosque has two floors, of which the second floor is a meeting room for Islamic Association of Weishan County and a library, while the first floor is a shop. It was honored as “the Model Mosque” by Islamic Association of Yunnan Province in 2004.