Tour Code: BJ-MSP-01 Duration: 5 Days
Our guide will meet you at Beijing International Airport. To make every minute account, our guide will transfer you directly to the first destination Tiananmen Square. As a famous monument in Beijing, Tiananmen Square is also often considered as a national symbol in China.
Then we will proceed to Forbidden City. Forbidden City, also called Imperial Museum, was the imperial palace for emperors during the Ming and Qing dynasties. As the best-preserved imperial palace in China and the largest ancient palatial structure in the world, Forbidden City with the magnificence of royal architectures and imperial treasures is a must-visit attraction in Beijing.
Then we will go for a visit at 798 Art District. As a leading concentration of contemporary art galleries, 798 Art District is where to discover unique Chinese culture and art with its specialized art shops and exhibitions. After dinner, you will enjoy the Acrobatics show on ice.
After the show, our guide will transfer you to the hotel and check in.
|Group Size||Luxury Class Tour||Deluxe Class Tour||Tourist Class Tour|
|August 01 - March 31 Peak Season|
|2 Persons||-|| ||-|
|3-5 Persons||-|| ||-|
|6-9 Persons||-|| ||-|
|Single Room Supplement||-|| ||-|
* Prices may vary according to your travel time and are higher in the high season, e.g. Labor’s Day(Apr 29-May 5, 2017) , China National Day Holiday(Sep 29-Oct 8, 2017) , and Chinese Spring Festival (Feb 14-22, 2018).
* If only one person is traveling then the single room supplement is not required. If, for example, three people book a hotel, with two in one room and one in another room, the single room supplement must be paid.
*Tour price is indicative only, please enquire for a detailed quotation.
* You will enjoy more discount if there are more people join the tour.
* Halal meals offered during the tour as mentioned in the tour itinerary. (lunch & Dinner)
* Tour including visit shopping stops. If you request for non-shopping tour, please send us an inquiry for detailed quotation.
* Shopping stops: Jade shop, Pearl shop, Baoshutang, Foot massage, Tea shop, Silk shop
* One bottle of mineral water per person per day is provided.