Can you imagine a totally cost-effective half-day tour with Tram ride to Victoria Peak, Sky Terrace, Averdeen fishing village, Jewellery Factory visit, Stanley Market for souvenirs, and...
Pickup at your hotel lobby, or you will be informed the nearest pickup hotel to meet with your guide. If you can not find your hotel in the list, select "Z - my hotel is not in the list", tell us your hotel name and address.
Afternoon pickup (12:50-13:40) every day. The actual pickup time will be offered upon reservation.
- HIGHLIGHTS -
PEAK TRAM – ride to mountain top
Operated for over 125 years, there's nothing in the world like riding the 373 meters long Peak Tram to visit the Victoria Peak. Many skyscrapers buildings you passed by look like they leaning at a 45 degree angle!
THE SKY TERRACE 428 Standing at 428 metres above sea level, it is the highest viewing platform in Hong Kong offering a stunning 360-degree panoramic view across Hong Kong, including Victoria Harbour.
ABERDEEN FISHING VILLAGE Aberdeen Typhoon Shelter is an old traditional fishing village which is hard to find in any other parts of the World. You may gain a deeper insight of the lifestyle of Hong Kong fishing folks by riding on a sampan (at your own expenses).
STANLEY MARKET Stanley Market is a Shoppers' Paradise where you can find a wide variety of souvenirs such as silk, garments, sportswear, Chinese artwork and accessories.
TSE SUI LUEN JEWELLERY FACTORY TSL is one of the few merchants that received the 2011 Outstanding QTS Merchant Award for more than 10 years and counting. Known for offering a wide range of products from quality cut diamonds to outstanding original design handcrafted jewellery, a visit to the TSL factory will give you an exclusive first-hand experience on its state of art jewellery facility.
RICKSHAW OPEN TOP BUS RIDE
You will explore many heritage sites of Hong Kong with a 540-degree panoramic view on this double decker.
After the tour, you will be transferred back to the hotel where you started your tour from.
Escorted tour to Stanley Market and Aberdeen Fishing Village
Rickshaw Open Top bus ticket to guiests' joining either the 5-hour Morning Tour or 5-hour Afternoon tour. This will allow guests to explore many heritage sites of Hong Kong on this open top bus at their convenience. The ticket will be valid for 30 days and guest may use it any time.
Flight Enter and Leave Hong Kong.
Sampan ride at Aberndeen Fishing Village @ HKD60/adult & HKD35/child (1-11)
Gratuity welcomes on own discretion to our tour guide and driver
* At the Peak Tram Lower Station, there are two entries: Individual Entry and Group Entry. Most people will line up to buy tickets on site and enter through Individual Entry. The normal waiting time is 2 hours. Your prepaid confirmation coupon allows you to use Group Entry. Usually less people line up here. Group Entry is a privilege benefit for travel agents' customers only. It saves your time but you do not skip the line of others lining up at Individual Entry.
* Maintenance of the Peak Tram: the Peak Tram service will be temporarily suspended for maintenance and haulage rope replacement work. During the period the transfer up and down the Victoria Peak will be arranged by coach instead of Peak Tram.
* The Peak Tram will temporarily suspend service for one day for maintenance work to be carried out on 26 November 2018 (Monday). Tram service will resume at 7 am on 27 November 2018 (Tuesday).
* The Peak Tram will take a substantial upgrade project and the 1st service suspension is from late April to mid/late July in 2019. The 2nd service suspension is from July to December in 2020.
* How to join in this tour from airport: Please take 24-minute Airport Express, get off at Kowloon Station, Exit D1, walk for 97m (2 minute) to W Hotel. The pickup time from W Hotel is 12:40 daily. Your tour guide has a pickup list and will find you in the lobby. From Airport Station: The first train leaves at 05:54, the last train leaves at 00:48. From Kowloon Station: The first train leaves at 05:53, the last train leaves at 00:52.
Questions & Anwsers
Afternoon Hong Kong City Overview Tour Muslim Hong Kong Tour
how if the hotel name where we stay is not mentioned on the list ? can we still be picked up ? thank you in advance!
Asked by Esthiningrum Dewi Agustin on January 23, 2017 20:11
Thank you. If your hotel not on the pick up list. We will suggest you go to a nearby hotel for pick up.
Please check our pick up hotel list:
Answered by Alex on January 24, 2017 17:41
Feel free to contact us if you require any further information.
spring summer autumn winter
The Forbidden City
Badaling Great Wall
Big Wild Goose Pagoda
Ciqikou Ancient Town
Goose Neck Park
If you have exchanged email with us and received all necessary information, please type your order number here, pay now to secure your booking.